Who We Are, What We Do
Thunder Bay Area Credit Union is a fast growing, not-for-profit, financial services organization dedicated to serving the needs of our members since 1958.
We do everything we can to keep our costsóand your costsódown while still providing the variety of financial services you need.
Membership in this credit union is open to
- Individuals who live or work in Alpena County, Michigan
- Any person over the age of 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security or similar retirement payment from private or government sources and lives in or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union's main office is located
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of the immediate families of the foregoing
- Organizations, incorporated or otherwise, composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above
- A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage
Confidentiality of the information gathered by us for this purpose will be maintained as required under the Privacy Act.
Our Mission Statement
Members working together to provide for themselves and others affordable savings, loans and financial services.
Centered on a friendly face, you should always feel welcome when you come in to take care of your financial business. Member satisfaction is important. Please let us know what we can do to make your visit the best it can be.
Our goal is to provide the friendliest, most efficient service in town.